Monday, March 1, 2010

Multiple Intelligence Test Results.....Drum roll please

TA-DA! Above are the results of the multiple intelligence test I took as part of the English e-learning exercise.

As you guys can probably see the results are rather vauge. Of course the Intrapersonal score dominates, but after that there appears to be some sort of a three-way tie between the Interpersonal, Linguistic and Kinaesthetic scores. So in the next few paragraphs I'm gonna TRY to explain what the heck happened that caused the test results to be as such.

So just to let you guys know I've actually previously taken a couple of multiple intelligence tests on my own, but for the purpose of standardization for the assignment I took it again. In the previous tests the linguistic and intrapersonal scores have always been dominant, interpersonal always around 2nd or 3rd.. but Kinaesthetic? This really came as a surprise to me as I kind of suck at any sport that requires the coordination of two or more limbs at any one time. Except swimming and cycling and other elementary sports like jogging.

Anyway I think multiple intelligence tests aren't very accurate, as this is actually the 2nd time I'm taking the test, and the results differed by quite a margin, with my logical score being relatively higher than this one. So that's about it and I'm going to do the linguistic and intrapersonal questions. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment