Sunday, February 28, 2010

You wanted something new.... AND HERE IT IS!


Greetings to all you loyal readers of my blog . This post is going to be rather different from the usual ones, for this post would not be a rant, but rather about the updates of my blog as of 28 February 2010.

1. Blog Skin (duh)

So as all of you should have realised by now, I have decided to change my blogskin to something more eye-catching and special as compared to my boring default blogger blogskin last year. So what I looked out for was something special, practical, and of course decent colour coordination. What do I mean by practical? Well the blog skin must be able to fit my widgets and posts, and the font must be easy to be read and all that. However no blogskin is perfect, and mine is no exception. I would prefer the font size to be bigger, but any bigger the font would look weird with the blogskin. When editing the layout the settings are not as flexible as the default blogger blogskins, so I'm still on the lookout for better blogskins. Any recommendations?

2.Sidebar

I have also cleared many of the useless widgets that flooded my sidebar last year, and only kept the most essential ones, like a short about myself paragraph and web counter. With the "animal widget" craze going on in many of our class's blogs, I have also decided to try one, which is the virtual hamster widget I suppose you would have noticed by now.

3.Content

So last year's content was really random, sometimes it was about current affairs, sometimes random interesting facts or sometimes bits of my life I wanted to share. This year I'm trying to keep it more inclined towards rants about my life thus the new blog title.

So that's all the major changes on my blog as of now... so if you want to see MORE and BETTER changes then keep supporting my blog... 20 followers and some HUGE CHANGES will come out. Also if you click the "follow this blog" button a penguin will slide across your screen. Seriously.

Signing Off,

Kevan

No comments:

Post a Comment